Mad City Modelers 25th Annual Model Show
March 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
OPEN TO ALL MODELERS – VIEWING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – LOCATION CHANGE
Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
Madison, WI 53713
Tell parking attendents you are there for the Model Show to Park FREE
*** FULL DETAILS AT THE CONTEST PAGE ***
- $10.00 for First 5 Entries-$1 Each Additional
- Intermediates $5.00 for All Models Entered/ Juniors Free
- Spectators $2.00 Per Adult or Children Over 12
- Children 12 and Under Free
- Police, Fire, EMS and Active Duty Military with ID Free
- Vendors $30.00/8’ Table (Use the Contact Us form to Reserve)
- 2020 Contest Entry Form (PDF) Download
- 2020 Contest Entry Form (Word) Download
FOOD AVAILABLE ON SITE.
CARRY-INS OK IN CONTEST AREA.
A General Raffle and a Grand Prize Raffle.
Show, Vendor Tables and Awards Sponsorship Info Contact:
(Grumman Hellcat, M18 Hellcat, M26 Pershing with cat painted on the hull, Dodge Hellcat, any subject relating to Cats)
Wayne B. Grinnell Award – Best of Show * Jim Turek Award Best Junior * Scott Hoffland Award for Modeling Excellence * The Last Square Award – People’s Choice Best Armor * Best Aircraft * Best Auto * Best Figure * Best Ship * Best Marine Corp Subject * Best Sci/Fi – Real Space * Best WWI Aircraft * Best Out of The Box * Best Miscellaneous